We hope the information provided will help you learn more about the department.
The Fort Morrow Fire District was formed in 1978 (Formerly, the Waldo Volunteer Fire Department formed in 1890). The district covers 81 square miles consisting of 3 townships including Waldo, Richland, and Marlboro in Delaware County and the Village of Waldo.
The district responded to 321 calls in 2013. The district has one station located in Waldo. The District has a fleet of 7 vehicles, which includes an Advanced Life Support Medic, a Reserve Ambulance, a Engine/Rescue, a Engine/Tanker, a Reserve Engine, a Grass truck and a Utility Truck.
Our Mission, Values and Vision:
Mission: To provide Fire Portection, Prevention and Emergency Medical Care to the citizens and visitors of our Fire District.
Values: To fulfill our mission with dedicated and competent firefighters and emergency medical personnel, with up-to-date equipment and facilities.
Vision: To stay ahead of the growing demand of the fire district and the dynamics of the Fire and Emergency Medical Services.